ESSE’s multi-fuel stove range has a stylish new addition – the tall, dark and handsome 550. Based on the proven and super-efficient ESSE 500, the new arrival features cleaner lines, new longer legs and an oversize clear glass window offering an enticing view of the natural flames dancing within.
Ideal as the focal point of a modern open-plan living space, study or the centrepiece of a cosy lounge, the 550 has an energy rating of ‘A’, and ESSE’s trade-marked clean burn technology enables it to be fired in smoke exempt zones throughout the UK.
The 550 is economical to run and incorporates both primary and secondary air wash controls for precision adjustment of the burn rate and the ability to create some beautiful flame patterns.
EcoDesign Ready and DEFRA exempt for use in smoke control areas.
- Clean new door and fin top lend contemporary edge to styling
- Primary and secondary airwash give precision control of burn rate and keep glass clear
- Tall window gives a great view of the flames
- Twin position riddling grate for wood or smokeless fuels
- Heritage ESSE logo cast into the door
- DEFRA Exempt for wood burning
- 5kW based on the incredible ESSE 500 fire box with open/close riddling grate
- Rear convector plate
- 82.9% Efficient
- Suitable for use on decorative 12mm hearth
- Optional rear flue attachment available
- CE EN 13240m, energy rated ‘A’
- Made in Lancashire with British Steel and British Castings
- Dimensions : 600(h) x 372(w) x 305(d)mm
Please note that we deliver in 3 to 5 working days when product is in stock . If it has to be awaited from manufacturer then it may take longer which could be 3 to 5 weeks specially during peak season which is from Oct till Dec.
Most colored stoves are special on order and and if not in stock then delivery may take up to 6 weeks time .
Please rest assured that we try to clear all orders at the fastest possible speed and we request you to be patient .
It is better to check here before buying this product if you are in great hurry.
- Model: ESSE 550 ECOdesign
- SKU: ESSE 550 ECO