It may be the smallest stove in the Stovax Huntingdon range, but the Huntingdon 25 wood burning and multi-fuel stove provides virtually all the features of larger models and is specially designed to suit everything from a country cottage to a modern townhouse. It is ideal for burning logs yet is equally proficient with smokeless fuels or peat briquettes. In fact, the compact Huntingdon 25 is just the stove to bring you a picture of comfort.
- Brand Stovax
- High Efficiency up to 78%
- Multi-fuel (with external riddling)
- Approved for Smoke Control Areas* (* When fitted with a Smoke Control Kit.)
- Tracery or clear door versions (matt black only otherwise All fitted with Tracery Doors)
so please choose clear door for Black finish only.
- Nominal heat output and range 4kW (3-7kW)
- Maximum log length 9 3/4 ” (250mm)
- Room vent not normally required
- Longer leg option (175mm)
- Flue outlet 5” top or rear
- Optional Matching flue pipe available
- Smoke control area kit-Optional
- Width : 452mm
- Heigth : 590mm
- Depth : 357mm
- Weight: 98kg
- Flue Diameter: 127mm
- Energy Efficiency Class: A
Please note that we deliver in 3 to 5 working days when product is in stock . If it has to be awaited from manufacturer then it may take longer which could be 3 to 5 weeks specially during peak season which is from Oct till Dec.
Most colored stoves are special on order and and if not in stock then delivery may take up to 6 weeks time .
Please rest assured that we try to clear all orders at the fastest possible speed and we request you to be patient .
It is better to check here before buying this product if you are in great hurry.
- Model: Stovax Huntingdon 25
- SKU: Huntingdon-25